Becoming a member is easy...
- 14 Years of age
- No training required for new members
- Complete application to include background check and PA Child abuse check
- Completion of basic training after membership is approved
- Attendance at monthly meetings, training, fundraising, and special events
- All training in firefighting, rescue, and emergency medical services is paid for by CVFD
- Scholarships for college students at Westmoreland County Community College
- Counts as Community Service for High School Students
- Tax breaks in Pennsylvania for volunteers
- Great Family oriented environment
- Free internet access
- Opportunities for advancement and responsibility on both the operational and administrative side of the CVFD
- Pride in serving the community
- and MUCH more!
Click Here to download application if you are between 14-17 years old
Click Here to download application if you are 18 years or older
The links below are required by all members over the age of 18.
Please submit them at the time of application in person on Thursday nights after 7:00pm at Circleville V.F.D.
Child Abuse History Check
State Police Criminal Background Check